Champy-
I hate to say but we are only available the week of Oct 30 - Nov 4. That is the week Alienor has off school (All Saints Day is Nov 1). So we will have to be leaving Saturday night - sorry, can't miss church on Sunday. It is a 4-5 hour drive home. I thought you were coming in on Thursday. Just wondering, what are your plans for the day you get in, Friday? Usually you arrive in the morning coming this direction. If you plan to sleep that day, maybe we could do something (go out to eat) that evening after you have rested. Or if you have an exact itinerary for Saturday, let us know what site you'll be seeing and we'll meet you there. Please don't think we are trying to tag along. Please don't hesitate to say it's too much or too difficult to do. No offense will be taken! I KNOW site-seeing is easier without children. We only want to see you in between your tourist attractions. And I just wanted to make an effort on our end to get together considering you won't be THAT far away from us.
Again, let us know what your plans are. Maybe we'll just drop by your hotel and surprise you!!
Jocelyn
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(489)
-
▼
October
(29)
- Left Foot! Brinley Boo, you are awesome with the b...
- Women won...Men went home.The two games were both ...
- Win OR go home! It is that time of year! We played...
- The other day Alienor brought home a flyer for a H...
- Bryan... too funny! The girls here at work were a ...
- BrinleySoccer2Add to My Profile More VideosHeres ...
- Posted By:NateGet this video and more at MySpace.com
- Finally someone with worse hair than Andy or I dur...
- Marion told me that I was in a mid-life rut and sh...
- Disclaimer, there is a word yelled that sounds lik...
- IWCC Lady Interviews Part 1Add to My Profile | Mo...
- Nate, I am totaly waiting to see the video of Brin...
- A wonderful Weekend. Milena and Grandpa cuddled a...
- Just wanted to say sorry to Bobby and Gina!! I did...
- By the way, Patrice laughed when you suggested he ...
- Champy-I hate to say but we are only available the...
- Thanks to all!! Love the help with Thanksgiving!! ...
- Hello all! Life is good. Soccer is in full swing, ...
- Hi Jocelyn,We arrive in Paris on Fri the 3rd of No...
- ChampyWhen exactly are you flying into Paris and w...
- Cindi and Cristina My hair. G-ma (Carlos´mother) a...
- David and Cindi I know, I know, how odd that I´m w...
- Miriam, Julia, Cristina, G-pa(Julias father) and D...
- Hello family,I need some help. I can´t think of al...
- Well, those pictures didn't stay in the order I up...
- I think Cindi told the story about Guillaume and t...
- I'm sorry. I thought I had already posted these r...
- By the way next weekend we will be in Utah to bles...
- Two weeks ago they had the annual tall ships festi...
-
▼
October
(29)