This is Nathan age 39 at the office he has been working at for the last few years. He runs this clinic. Does physical therapy, chiropractic and acupuncture about three days a week.
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(415)
-
▼
August
(28)
- Today an interesting thing happened at work. I ha...
- hi daddy!!Sara was nice enough to let me send some...
- HI ALL!!Well, I’ve ridden my bike for two weeks of...
- Stacia and Landon had their first day of school ye...
- Hi All! Last week, on one of the days I drove to w...
- WAY TO GO CASS!WHAT AN INSPIRATION YOU ARE!That of...
- No title
- No title
- Great report dad! You did your homework well!! It ...
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- Brandi's Brother Adam and his wife of one year Jes...
- No title
- No title
- HI ALL! Well, I really had my adventure for today...
- Ainsley Brooke Ginn was blessed by Nathan Champlin...
- No title
- No title
- HI ALL! Just wanted to post this latest pic of Ni...
- ****HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY****GRACE MARION NORTONPINK ...
- Dad, this weekend I´ll be wanting to see pictures ...
- The last two weeks have been so full of soccer tha...
- Thank you. And I want you to know there are no har...
- Happy Aniversary to Cindy and David5 Whole years -...
-
▼
August
(28)