After icing it, sleeping it off, and hobbling in to the office today...I got to use the luxury of our trainers. I did not like what they had to say...I will relax this weekend, and re check it on Monday, but likely going to have to do the entire ACL thing all over again. Does not thing the meniscus it retorn, but the ACL...likely going to have to do it all over again. Fun stuff I know!
Sadly, I have been very careful with my knee and was not doing anything that should have caused this to happen. Oh well, one more of lifes little disasters. Set backs are great aren't they?
I will keep you BLOGGED about the knee as I learn and deal with it more.
Happy as can be,
Jeffery Jon
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(89)
-
▼
October
(30)
- One more night of "Trick or Treat" has come and go...
- Hey there everyone,We are all still alive and kick...
- I added a couple of pictures. They are no the most...
- I am taking good care of the knee.but it is still ...
- Jeff,Keep in mind that the pop could have been any...
- After icing it, sleeping it off, and hobbling in t...
- Pictures of the new car. We bought it about a mon...
- So I called mom and dad today (11pm their time, 8a...
- Not sure how bad it is, but i was doing next to n...
- The Bobby Ginn Family Photo taken August 2005.Bobb...
- great pictures Bob. It looks like a fantasticplace...
- Well the Bobby Ginn Family has finally BLOGGED!! I...
- Hopefully all is well with everyone. It is fun cat...
- Hi people! I can't wait to see you all and enjoy a...
- Hola familia. ¿Comó estáis vosotros? Espero que to...
- Sorry Nathanyour pictures did postDAD
- here are more pics
- hi all!Nathans pics didn't post hope he tries agai...
- No title
- Here are some pics of Brinley playing soccer/futbo...
- Hello everyone,I know we aren't actually "Ginns" b...
- This is the third time i have tried to post this i...
- On this blog it does not have to be pretty to be g...
- On this blog it does not have to be pretty to be g...
- I like that you did this Nate, how come it is not ...
- Just to get you more aquainted here are 2 pictures...
- Good Job Dad, welcom aboard!!
- Last week my cousins Larry and Doug Vance came ove...
- here I am doing my first post
- Welcome to the Ginn Family BLOG. I hope that we c...
-
▼
October
(30)