I like that you did this Nate, how come it is not as nice as Brandi's site?
All is well in Iowa. I have had some recent bumps in the road with life, but i keep the scriptures close to me and in particularly find myself returning to 2nd Timothy 1:7 & 13.
I love and miss you all. I think I am going to drive out to Utah with some players on Tuesday the 24th and leave Utah on, Sunday, the 29th. Nearly a full week in Utah with the fam...can I borrow a car?
Soccer:
The IWCC Girls
13-0-3
76 Goals For
6 Goals against
1st in their Conference
9th in the nation...yes even after beating the #1 team in we are still not top 5.
The IWCC Boys
12-3-2
38 Goals For
16 Goals Allowed
1st In Conference
Receiving votes for top 20 in the nation
Council Bluffs Futbol
Don't have all of the stats, but we won more goals and scored more goals than our opponents did as a club. However, we have had some major bumps in the first season of the clubs exictencs. Regardless, with the glass half full attitude we think we have mad a huge stride in our soccer community on the neglected EAST side of the river.
Please keep me in your prayers, I need the Lord big time these days...know that you are each in my daily prayers.
Love you guys!
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(89)
-
▼
October
(30)
- One more night of "Trick or Treat" has come and go...
- Hey there everyone,We are all still alive and kick...
- I added a couple of pictures. They are no the most...
- I am taking good care of the knee.but it is still ...
- Jeff,Keep in mind that the pop could have been any...
- After icing it, sleeping it off, and hobbling in t...
- Pictures of the new car. We bought it about a mon...
- So I called mom and dad today (11pm their time, 8a...
- Not sure how bad it is, but i was doing next to n...
- The Bobby Ginn Family Photo taken August 2005.Bobb...
- great pictures Bob. It looks like a fantasticplace...
- Well the Bobby Ginn Family has finally BLOGGED!! I...
- Hopefully all is well with everyone. It is fun cat...
- Hi people! I can't wait to see you all and enjoy a...
- Hola familia. ¿Comó estáis vosotros? Espero que to...
- Sorry Nathanyour pictures did postDAD
- here are more pics
- hi all!Nathans pics didn't post hope he tries agai...
- No title
- Here are some pics of Brinley playing soccer/futbo...
- Hello everyone,I know we aren't actually "Ginns" b...
- This is the third time i have tried to post this i...
- On this blog it does not have to be pretty to be g...
- On this blog it does not have to be pretty to be g...
- I like that you did this Nate, how come it is not ...
- Just to get you more aquainted here are 2 pictures...
- Good Job Dad, welcom aboard!!
- Last week my cousins Larry and Doug Vance came ove...
- here I am doing my first post
- Welcome to the Ginn Family BLOG. I hope that we c...
-
▼
October
(30)
1 comment:
This one is free. Brandi's is $9/month.
Post a Comment