Great pictures Bob.
Ok, so I was just going through the bloggs and enlarging the pictures to get a better look at the kids and stuff. When I clicked on the picture of Abby smiling with her beautiful braces. As I was just about to minimize the pictures I happened to look behind Abby at all the presents Santa had left. What I found truely amazing is that for the Norton family Santa has time to print out LABELS for each gift! Way to go Santa!!! I wish that Santa came to my house too!!
Love you all. I´m at my new job. I´m the only one here so things haven´t really started yet. Next week I will fly to Madrid so they can teach me how to do some things. I was going to try to go to the temple while I was there, but I go on Monday and leave on Tuesday. Monday it´s closed of course and I won´t have time on Tuesday...too bad. David will start his new job in about two weeks, he´s getting nervous too.
Saturday is el día de los REYES (kings day) which over here (before all the commercialized Santa stuff got over here) was, and still is, the day you get the gifts from the "kings" just like Jesus. We got all our gifts from Santa, but we are going to have friends over and have a traditional MEXICAN Kings day feast. (joke about the traditional part, only in my house is Mexican food tradition). It should be fun. Before the fiesta at our house, our ward (the male part anyway, and me of course) are going to play futbol!! What a great Saturday....futbol and mexican food...doesn´t get any better than that!!
Well, since I´m writting a bunch of nothing I guess I´ll say I LOVE YOU ALL and wish you all a SUPER FABULOUS SPIRITUAL and of course HAPPY New Year. hugs and kisses for all.
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(414)
-
▼
January
(38)
- Joc,Welcome to EUROPE! At least I figure it´s a eu...
- Hi Jocy,Our Stake Conf is the second week in Janua...
- I have a question for everyone... what time of yea...
- Me again. No that´s not a big red snake around my ...
- Me, on a street, in the morning. Can you see the s...
- Streets in the center of Vienna.
- Sorry the pictures are so bad. Between the wind bl...
- Hotel Pics from trip to Vienna... The cozy little...
- WOW! Thanks for all those name suggestions. We may...
- oops here are some more I forgot:JudyRyanChristoph...
- Jeff got on my case for not listing some names so ...
- Marion,So I can´t promise anything (I have to cons...
- So I thought I´d get in on the fun. You´d think I´...
- What about Ant'ny (that's how NJ pronounces Anthon...
- I really must congratulate Bryan. All those long B...
- I believe the Nortons have given us all a task.I t...
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NORTONS!!!!!!!!!!!
- BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS! So the Nortons have ...
- Cool Bobby!Well, tomorrow I head off to Austria (V...
- As you may now, i coach a U14 girls team. Well I t...
- NBC CEO JEFF ZUCKER and Family Yesterday and today.
- Today is the start of the Sundance Film Festival. ...
- Happy Martin Luther King Day everyone!!!!keep on p...
- I just thought I´d bring you all up to date...I´ve...
- The party was a "screaming success!"That's what yo...
- HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!!SHAWNNA AMBER NORMANDWish I wa...
- No title
- Happy Birthday Shawnna Amber Normand!!!! 6 Years O...
- “Still single, huh?”By Michele BenderWELL AT LEAST...
- Just a quick note to let everyone know that Marie ...
- WOW ABBY you look great all dressed up for your co...
- I should have posted these a while ago since they ...
- Great pictures Bob.Ok, so I was just going through...
- A wild gtoup over at the Ginn's to bring in the Ne...
- Christmas wit the Sisters 2006
- Happy New Year from Las Vegas!Me and the boys have...
- Thanks for the first post of 2007 Bobby. The pictu...
- Stacia, Landon and Milena Ginn ...
-
▼
January
(38)