Hi all,
Just a short note ...... It is so nice to be sitting in front of my own computer!!!!!!!
We got home at 2 pm today. We drove from Lehi to Mesquite Sunday and then home today.
Took a nap and then Ron and Shan brought over dinner and we played 2 hands of idiot. They went home and Marie went next door to get the mail that Stan had picked up for us. We s[ent the next 3 hours going through the mail and checking email.
A BIG THANK YOU TO CASSY FOR BUYING NEW THROW RRUGS FOR OUR BATHROOMS AND KITHCHEN. AND BEST OF ALL THEY CLEANED AND VACUMED AND THE HOUSE WAS SO NICE TO COME HOME TO. AND CASSY MADE A BIG SIGN WELCOMING US HOME!
You are such a wonderful sister Cassy I love you with all my heart!!
Champy
Thanks to the rest of you for your calls, thoughts and prayers....... I am healing well
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(414)
-
▼
June
(59)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED! We hope you have a great day. ...
- HAPPY 66TH BIRTHDAY!! EDLOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I'M...
- Hey, Marion, when you mentioned having the baby on...
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!PATRICE AND JOCELYNYou made it ...
- I know we haven't been very good about posting new...
- This morning Guillaume wanted a 'project' to do so...
- Here are the kids with their new toys - Polly Poc...
- We just had Christmas in July (almost July). To e...
- Pretty good response from the holdouts but still w...
- Here's a cute song on 'Momsense' if you havent' s...
- No title
- Hi All! Summer's here and Drew's daycare teacher,...
- Hi All! Well, Ninha has a new ‘hair do’ – it’s ca...
- Ok! Time for me to get on my high horse and reques...
- Wow I took a few baby steps without any support t...
- No title
- wow sure did enjoy all the emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
- Hi All!! Well, Ed received a disk with X-rays of h...
- Hi All! Well, as Ed knows into each life there co...
- Hi All! It must be said - give credit where credi...
- HI ALL! SO GOOD TO HAVE ED AND MARIE - BACK ON 'HO...
- WOW, do I ever feel like a complete putz for not p...
- Happy Birthday Milena Ginn and Marie Ginn (a day...
- I figured someone else would put it on the Blog, b...
- Hi all,Just a short note ...... It is so nice to ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA TATAWE LOVE YOUDREW IV, SHA...
- HI ALL! Here are some final pictures from Nauvoo -...
- HI ALL!! WHEN I GOT HOME TONIGHT, HAD A MESSAGE ON...
- HI ALL! Here is Ninha, Shawnna and Drew experienci...
- HI ALL! Here is more of the 'Nauvoo' adventure. Ni...
- HI ALL! Well, here is more of the Normand 'Nauvoo'...
- HI ALL! ALMOST FORGOT, BUT HERE'S A 'HAPPY FATHER...
- Hi All! Well, this is a RED LETTER DAY!! I've he...
- Hi All! Well, school is out and vacation time is h...
- I missed the Saturday night karaoke jam to take a ...
- Hi All! So, not to be out done by Shawnna, here is...
- Hi All!! Well, summer time is upon us, and along w...
- HI ALL!! THANKS MARION FOR SETTING ME STRAIGHT AB...
- Cass - Thanks for putting the info up about Jim. ...
- Hi All! Yesterday, I had a great telephone visit ...
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- Hi all, Love the short hair Nina!The doctor on F...
- Hi All! So, before the bandanas and wigs, comes th...
- Ginn's 40th Anniversary VideoThanks for the good t...
- Here are a few pictures of friends we were able to...
- My mom's been getting after me to post the picture...
- 1st week of camp is over and was very successfull....
- The Gang
- No title
- Emma Lu and Julie HillmanJeff Ginn
- More karaokeTiff and Cassi Webb with Cindi......e...
- Landon, Stacia, Milena, and GraceKaraoke Cindi an...
- No title
- No title
- Hi all, I am on the mend. Life moves very slow lay...
- June 2 we had a ward temple trip. No time to reco...
-
▼
June
(59)