Bobby's picts answer:
Stacia in pink
Landon with blue blanket
Lauren on Floor in pink w/green frogs
Milena in car seat swaddled
Jeff, I can not tell you how awesome those animations of mom and dad are.....too bad dad can't print video into his family journal
Nathan family update...Work, Eat, sleep. Girls are doing well in school. Halloween was fun and warm for once. Still eating candy... Brandi has been working on editing pictures from her fundraiser in St. Louis. Thanks to mom and dad it was a fun visit, while Brandi was gone. Nate was re-elected to a second term on the Board at the kids charter school and also elected president. We are very busy looking for land to build a permanent facility for the school.
I am also getting involved in Mitt Romney's campaign here in Colorado. http://www.mittromney.com/homepage There may never be a chance like this again. Be aware that you will not get anywhere near the truth from the media. If you think he hasn't got a chance, you had better think again....enough politics for now.
Happy Birthday to Cindi (8th) and Bob (16th). Hope that you had/have wonderful days.
Love Nathan
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(414)
-
▼
November
(35)
- I did forget one very important family member my b...
- Marie wanted me to let everyone know who is family...
- Our dear family we wish you all aHAPPY THANKSGIVIN...
- Move back to Utah Jeff---Because I told you to. Fo...
- Come to America Cindi---It's more fun here because...
- aw shucks,,,, maybe next year coach Ginn,,,,,We lo...
- Well i was going to update tomorrow...But since mo...
- Whoopee!!!!!!!!! They won again!!!!!!!!Coach Ginn ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER BOBBY!!Sure do miss you...
- Knocking off number 2 in the nation was not as eas...
- Coach JeffCongratulation's on your first win 2 to...
- Iowa Women Kick off at 7pm Eastern time.Here is th...
- Bobby's picts answer:Stacia in pinkLandon with blu...
- Welcome back from San Fran Dad. Hope you had lots ...
- Since I seem to be doing the 'birthday' thing, ano...
- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GUILLAUME DUFFORT!!You were...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW NORMAND the 4th!!!How does it ...
- I say itsMilenaLandonLaurenStaciasorry for any mis...
- Too funny!!!! Thanks for the great laugh Jeff!
- Cindi....WRONG DAD......Wrong------one hint(blue...
- The Ed and Marie we never new existed. We found th...
- I say:StaciaLandonLaurenMilenaBut I don´t care...I...
- My guess from top downStaciaMelanaLaurenLandonThan...
- Milena in pinkLandon in Blue
- No title
- Lauren Elizabeth Ginn home with her bro and sisters.
- Thanks to you all.I´ve had a nice birthday. David ...
- Feliz Cumpleanuos Hermana!Tu es hermosa!Love you A...
- HAPPY B DAY LIL SISMISS YOULOVE BOBBY AND OUR FAM...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!CYNTHIA MARIE GINN RODRIGUEZ GOME...
- Well Mr. StudelyYou really look cool in those clas...
- Just wanted to post a few pics of me from my recen...
- I commonly check the local newspaper and particula...
- CONGRATULATIONS JEFFWe all need pep ta...
- Lady Reivers return to the national tournament!!!!...
-
▼
November
(35)