Lady Reivers return to the national tournament!!!!!!!
The women won their semi-final match with little resistance yesterday. They beat Northern Oklahoma-Tonkawa 3-0 yesterday. Today the girls warmed up a little poorly and they played that way for a while. The opposition, Illinois Central CC, came out wanting it more than our girls. I was frustrated as possible as we were not playing well at all. We brought them in at half time...we made some adjustments and then let them get some touches on the ball. two minutes left in half time I pulled them all back in and pepped them up...I don't do that very often, but something was not right with these girls. Long story short, they played hard and battled for the next 45 minutes and dominated play. However, the girls could not find the back of the net for the life of them. FINALLY with 46.1 seconds on the clock we redirected a corner kick placed on the far past towards the near post side netting and got the result we needed to head back to Georgia. Click the link to go to the national tournament web site http://njcaasoccer.darton.edu/index.php
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(414)
-
▼
November
(35)
- I did forget one very important family member my b...
- Marie wanted me to let everyone know who is family...
- Our dear family we wish you all aHAPPY THANKSGIVIN...
- Move back to Utah Jeff---Because I told you to. Fo...
- Come to America Cindi---It's more fun here because...
- aw shucks,,,, maybe next year coach Ginn,,,,,We lo...
- Well i was going to update tomorrow...But since mo...
- Whoopee!!!!!!!!! They won again!!!!!!!!Coach Ginn ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER BOBBY!!Sure do miss you...
- Knocking off number 2 in the nation was not as eas...
- Coach JeffCongratulation's on your first win 2 to...
- Iowa Women Kick off at 7pm Eastern time.Here is th...
- Bobby's picts answer:Stacia in pinkLandon with blu...
- Welcome back from San Fran Dad. Hope you had lots ...
- Since I seem to be doing the 'birthday' thing, ano...
- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GUILLAUME DUFFORT!!You were...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW NORMAND the 4th!!!How does it ...
- I say itsMilenaLandonLaurenStaciasorry for any mis...
- Too funny!!!! Thanks for the great laugh Jeff!
- Cindi....WRONG DAD......Wrong------one hint(blue...
- The Ed and Marie we never new existed. We found th...
- I say:StaciaLandonLaurenMilenaBut I don´t care...I...
- My guess from top downStaciaMelanaLaurenLandonThan...
- Milena in pinkLandon in Blue
- No title
- Lauren Elizabeth Ginn home with her bro and sisters.
- Thanks to you all.I´ve had a nice birthday. David ...
- Feliz Cumpleanuos Hermana!Tu es hermosa!Love you A...
- HAPPY B DAY LIL SISMISS YOULOVE BOBBY AND OUR FAM...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!CYNTHIA MARIE GINN RODRIGUEZ GOME...
- Well Mr. StudelyYou really look cool in those clas...
- Just wanted to post a few pics of me from my recen...
- I commonly check the local newspaper and particula...
- CONGRATULATIONS JEFFWe all need pep ta...
- Lady Reivers return to the national tournament!!!!...
-
▼
November
(35)