hi all
here is a note i sent to the bishop tonight
Hi Bishop
ty for coming by tonight. went to the hosp after we talked. Had a better 2 hours with marie tonight. not quite so much pain
so i brushed her hair and helped her brush her teeth got them to change her bed clothes so she was in better spirits when i left at 10pm
tomorrow they are going to do upper and lower gi in the afternoon. She asked to have the missionaries stop by in the morning and give her a blessing.
She likes Elder Youngblood and his comp. So i will ask in the am. ty for ur concern we love u bishop
Ed and Marie
ps went to the building tonight and got the report off to slc and the stk. left a copy on ur desk along with an actions list
ty to all who have called and ty marion for your email it means a lot to her. please have a special pray for her tommorow
so she can endure the tests and they might find something positive that can be cured
Love DAD
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(489)
-
▼
April
(40)
- Andy-Just kidding! But did you notice that your h...
- OOOPS! I thought the vibrant red color was one of ...
- There's nothing special going on here for us to ta...
- I went to Kaiserslautern last Saturday and spent t...
- I dont know how many of you have ever has a colono...
- Good morning to everyone. I hope everyone is doin...
- I lost whatever I had on here so if this is a repe...
- I lost whatever I had on here so if this is a repe...
- Well, Since dad put the pictures of the girls on h...
- Well here are some pics of the hillmans that they ...
- Just went looking for Easter pictures to post and ...
- Now we just need to see eggs from mathan, Bobby an...
- Here are our Easter pitures. We had the egg hunt...
- David and I are waiting for Easter pictures from e...
- Shan and ron brought dinner over and included 4 ea...
- Happy Easter! I pray for all of you on this day of...
- Happy Easter everyone!We just wanted to wish every...
- Jocy anytime is a good time to share. Dont wait ca...
- The first warm weekend we have experienced here in...
- Here's another Easter activity to do with the kids...
- I thought this was a cute activity to do with our ...
- I was all excited to share some of our travel log ...
- Sat 4-15-06 10 ammom called and wants to come home...
- Fri niteMom started the day feeling better and was...
- Hi allmom thanks everyone for the calls and concer...
- Lucky me...I got the opportunity to talk to mom to...
- hi all here is a note i sent to the bishop tonigh...
- still the same or worse for mom this am wed pray...
- been a rough day for mom. They cant determine what...
- Well just got home from the er mom had sever stoma...
- Easter came a little early for the Normand Clan. S...
- I don't have much to say, but it has been a while ...
- Well Nathan has to get a new (new used) car last w...
- The Normands new contact info: (630) 748-1124 Home...
- THE YEAR'S BEST [actual] HEADLINES OF 2004: Crack ...
- No title
- No title
- No title
- Just thought that I would give a brief update and ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI!!We hope you have a fabulous...
-
▼
April
(40)