Lucky me...I got the opportunity to talk to mom today. When the conversation began she sounded like she was in a lot of pain, and from the conversations I have hd with her and dad...she has every reason to be feeling pain. I talke dot mom for nearly 30 minutes with the warning, "if I hang up on you it is because I have to hurry and throw up." Mom chuckled when she said it and I got a laugh out of it as well. As we chatted she became jovial and fun...mom is amazing...we talked about her and her status for the first 6 or 7 minutes and she turned the conversation in to, "so how are you Jeff?" And would not let me bring the conversation back to her setbacks and struggles. Mom is amazing, she has always been such a rock for this family and has raised five amazing kids...dad included. I point this out because, for the first time i realized how important all of her lectures and follow ups from her are...today, i grew up (a little) and gain a stronger appreciation for mom, I had a normal conversation with her the chipperness came with her hearing about my success and day to day life. I heard pride in her sore voice. Mom, is an amazing person and I love her for all of the many lectures and arguments and disiplinary actions she has taken on me.
We kids sure our blessed to have such amazing parents, cousing, aunts and uncles...as difunctional as we all may be...we all truly care, and love one another and all people.
Thank you Mommy and Daddy! You are everything that drives me to better.
With Love,
Jeffery Jon
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(489)
-
▼
April
(40)
- Andy-Just kidding! But did you notice that your h...
- OOOPS! I thought the vibrant red color was one of ...
- There's nothing special going on here for us to ta...
- I went to Kaiserslautern last Saturday and spent t...
- I dont know how many of you have ever has a colono...
- Good morning to everyone. I hope everyone is doin...
- I lost whatever I had on here so if this is a repe...
- I lost whatever I had on here so if this is a repe...
- Well, Since dad put the pictures of the girls on h...
- Well here are some pics of the hillmans that they ...
- Just went looking for Easter pictures to post and ...
- Now we just need to see eggs from mathan, Bobby an...
- Here are our Easter pitures. We had the egg hunt...
- David and I are waiting for Easter pictures from e...
- Shan and ron brought dinner over and included 4 ea...
- Happy Easter! I pray for all of you on this day of...
- Happy Easter everyone!We just wanted to wish every...
- Jocy anytime is a good time to share. Dont wait ca...
- The first warm weekend we have experienced here in...
- Here's another Easter activity to do with the kids...
- I thought this was a cute activity to do with our ...
- I was all excited to share some of our travel log ...
- Sat 4-15-06 10 ammom called and wants to come home...
- Fri niteMom started the day feeling better and was...
- Hi allmom thanks everyone for the calls and concer...
- Lucky me...I got the opportunity to talk to mom to...
- hi all here is a note i sent to the bishop tonigh...
- still the same or worse for mom this am wed pray...
- been a rough day for mom. They cant determine what...
- Well just got home from the er mom had sever stoma...
- Easter came a little early for the Normand Clan. S...
- I don't have much to say, but it has been a while ...
- Well Nathan has to get a new (new used) car last w...
- The Normands new contact info: (630) 748-1124 Home...
- THE YEAR'S BEST [actual] HEADLINES OF 2004: Crack ...
- No title
- No title
- No title
- Just thought that I would give a brief update and ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI!!We hope you have a fabulous...
-
▼
April
(40)