Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hello all! Life is good. Soccer is in full swing, the season is 3/4 over. we play some difficult matches, the girls are 11-0-1 and 7th in the nation. We have had a pretty fun season with the girls. They have been a lto of fun and have truly gotten better both on the field and off of the field (fewer clicks and more combined activities). The boys are starting to figure stuff out. I, yes Jeffery Jon, had to have a conversation about pulling pants up. I know..a bit hypocritical, but I am getting old. I guess I am not a fan of looking at guys boxers...anyway, the boys are figuring stuff out as are the coaches. We have tightend the belt in many ways and have created a more structured men's team. They played yesterday without four of their "best" players and won 6-1. It is awesome to see a bunch of Blue Collar players work ward and get results. It is humbling!

In regards to my u17 girls, they are doing well, scoring lots of goals. But they have State cup this weekend. They will be the first team to represent a competitive team from Council Bluffs in nearly 10 years! They will have their hands full, but they are learning the system of play and are truly playing good combination soccer together. They have become a lot more fun in the past month. State Cup will be pretty interesting, as it is not a pool format like Utah. It is win or go home. Sort of nerve racking to be honest! But oh well, we will see!

Other than soccer, I have had little time to watch confernece on the web yet, but I as usual I will put it on one of the windows as I work in the office. this time of year it is truly difficult to attend church like I want to. But I go as much as I can...not enough.

I am excited for Bobby and his family. i wish I could be there for the baby blessing. I am jealous that you all have kids...cause thats about the only leur we have to get mom and dad to visit any of us. Bobby made me aware of this...I said I guess I could have a few in 10 months if I really wanted to, but I am sure mom and dad wont be too stoked to see he little bas^a*ds.

Well thre is my J. Golden Kimball moment. I will end...I hope next time I will have pictures for you. I have a shaved head! Sort of crazy...sort of nice!

Love and miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive