Thursday, December 29, 2005

I have spent the last 9 days in the Bobby Ginn home. They have been wonderful to me and I have had a great time! I always wish I could take Stacia and/or Landon with me. Anyway, I am heading to Cali. to see mom and dad and go to a HUGE youg single adult event in Aneheim. It should be fun times. I am taking my buddy Chris Seasoms with me. We should have some fun. I might also get to meet up with one of my roommates from when I was in Provo...Tommy from the bay area...he lives in San Diego now. I am super excited to see mom and dad. I thought I would give evryone a heads up and let you all know that I am grateful for each one of you and love you all dearly.

I cant wait to see Andy and Ninha's family as well...what a blast it will be to beat Andy up in FIFA soccer...lastly...did you all know that the world cup has been set up and there is a good chacne the U.S. will see Brazil in the second round...should be fun times to trash talk! Oh and Spain...they are horrible...and they get an easy draw. They wont even make it out of their group. Hopefully the U.S. can develop a center back and one more striker over the next 6 months or they will be in trouble...even though they have the best G.K. in the world...Keller.

Love y'all

-Jeffery Jon

Followers

Blog Archive