Thursday, December 01, 2005

Is everyone too busy to chat this week? I thought I'd take a minute to say hello. We are in the middle of a cold week at our house. The weather is around 32, maybe 30 at night and 35 during the day. But our exciting news is that we are having the windows in our house changed! Thus it has been cold in the house as they take each window out and replace it. We are only replacing the windows in the front of the upstairs part of the house (which is the living/dining room area) but they are rather large windows. Yesterday it took them all day to replace the big front window which literally runs across the whole front of the house. I took a picture while the window was out but not a digital one. (Perceval dropped the battery charger in the tub so we don't have a digital camera until our new recharger gets here.) Sitting in our living room was like sitting on a covered balcony with all that fresh (freezing!) air coming in! The new windows are so nice! We're going to order a few more and slowly have them replaced over the next year.
That's about the only new news from Luxembourg this week. I could gripe about the Luxembourg people because I seem to have some episode with someone every time I go out - but this week I actually had a nice chat with a mother as we dropped our kids off at school so maybe that negates the major attitude that the receptionist gave me at the dance studio the other day! It's best just to stay home!
Well, I'll let you go for now but look forward to hearing about everyone else's week. Fill us in on all the fun stuff you're doing! Love Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive