Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thanks for the mexican food and Del Mar...as if I´m not homesick enough!!

Homesick and sick, how about that. What was difficulty breathing has turned into a nasty cough and difficulty breathing. And the cough is ripping my throat apart. I went to the doctor yesterday and she gave me two inhailers (don´t know how to spell it in english?!?!) one to open my lungs the other to stop the inflamation (is that a word in english?).

Anyway, love the pictures of mom and dad and Shan and Ron. There are MANY days I wish I could be home or even just be with family. Oh, on Sunday I got Davids family together (i called everyone so we could meet and see eachother. we hadn´t all been together for a long time, and there are only three kids!!) Well, we started talking about Cristinas wedding (Davids sister, getting married the 30th of Sept.) and she was telling us who was going to be at our table. Of course Davids best friend Abinadi and his wife and then some of his cousins. When he heard his cousins were going to sit with us he said, "NO. Isn´t there anyone else that can sit at our table?" I thought that was kind of sad. It´s not that his cousins are bad just a little on the weird side!! Lucky for our family we´re all WEIRD, so we don´t have that problem!!

I love you all and am very grateful for the family (all family, cousins, aunts, uncles) I was sent to. Hope everyone is healthy and happy. LOVE the pictures and learning about what´s going on in everyones life. Hugs for everyone.

keep smiling

Followers

Blog Archive