Monday, February 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!
38 years old!
Have a wonderful wonderful happy day. Love you.


Christmas is fun in February too. Right Jeff?!!?

Four weeks, three days...that´s my count down for Girls Camp. The stake gave me an overwhelming 6 weeks to prepare for camp. Of course they have NO idea what a real camp should be like. So, I´m trying to pull off a well organized camp this year... we´ll see how it goes!

Besides camp....nope, right now there´s nothing more to life than camp. OH wait! This saturday I´m throwing a surprise birthday party for David. He turns 30 tomorrow! Just so you know you´re ALL invited!

A big thanks to MOM for her wonderful wisdom about camp! She´s heping me a lot. However, for next year I expect her to come out and really help me! Then these Spanairds will really know what camp is all about!

Love you all. Miss you all. Wish I could live next door to you all. Hugs and kisses for EVERYONE!

Followers

Blog Archive