Wednesday, April 14, 2010

projects

These are a few of my other projects I´ve been doing around the house.

It all started with this mirror my sister-in-law gave me for Christmas...
One morning, before work, I decided I needed to paint the entrance (where the mirror hangs) so that it would stand out more, so I got out some paint we had and started mixing to get a color I liked and started painting.

This picture is for dad...
The family picture hangs above the TV where I can see it all the time!!

This is my cheap headboard. Some day I would like to put wood around the painted area (kind of like a fireplace mantle), but for now this will have to do. As you can see I also painted the nightstands and I bought some black-transparent-curtains.
I have lots of ideas to "finish" this room, but right now there ain´t no "money money" so it will just have to wait.
I also painted one of the walls in the office. I´ve been busy!!

Followers

Blog Archive