Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is Virginia's marble table covered with radio, log book and leads to antennas
It is very hard to see but attached to the second stand pipe to the left of the chiminey is my base antenna. It is about four feet high. It is the best one.
This is called a slim jim that I made a couple of weeks ago our of copper pipe. It works well but I don't think I going to be able to get it outside because of the home owners.

This was the first outside antenna I had up. It is a mag mount for use on a car but it did great mounted on the upsidown serving tray. I was able to get from catalina to malibu to San Bernidino to escondido which is very good and lots of fun. The final antenna I was given by a guy I contacted on the Catalina repeater that just live up on La Novia. It is my special one.

I survived the tomatoes carrot cake and rotten eggs that were thrown at me during my talk!
Amazing how angry and bitter the Saints become when they are called to repentance. NO-
the talk got a lot of compliments. Thanks for all your help.
Now, here are my antennas and radio in my radio shak as they call them (actually the boys
bedroom upstairs)

Followers

Blog Archive