Thursday, January 19, 2006

MRI Status

I took the images of my MRI in to the doctor today. They concluded that I will once again go under the knife. The MRI explained that the ACL is still in tact and the Meniscus may have re toarn (10% chance). There is a lot of cartiledge (spell check) around my acl and he believes I will walk out of surgery...yes, walk out. The 10% chance basicaly means that there is a 10% chance that i will be on crutches for 4-6 weeks. With technology today, he will not even have to create a new inscision...so no extra ugly scars. I chose next Friday so i could r & r over the weekend.

I am excited..maybe after this, I can get my cavities fixed up and get a cleaning.

All is well, I am happy and pressing forward.

I will not comment on the growing pains of starting a club, just know that I am learning a lot and using deligation to my advantage big time.

I viewed Brandi's web site today and saw th bag I gave to her as a Christmas gift on display...that made me smile.

Love you all!

Followers

Blog Archive