Thursday, January 26, 2006

When I had knee surgery three years ago I had no tests done prior to getting cut up....TODAY...holy crap! Today went like this:
8-9 am went to work
9:15-10:30 Drew my blood, had an EKG done, and had my lungs x-rayed
10:45-12:30 met my new physician...Last one I had was Dr. Caruth...told me I was pretty normal, however said I was a little above normal in regards to my kidney tests...fun. Otherwise I am healthy as can be...He reminded me that I was young...I have a lot of years ahead of me to get sick.
1-4:30 went back to work.

For some of you this may not have been an odd experience, but for me it was...I had to explain why I preferred to wear no shirt instead of the white t-shirt. Heavens knows It wasn't because I wanted to show off my pudgy body. I wish it was just a plain white shirt at that point. I had to explain it three times. FYI-People think us mormons are crazy and weird...I remind them that we are peculiar.

Anyway, keep me in your prayers. I will be getting my right knee scoped and possibly re-sewn (if they find something not good) at 10:15 am central time.

Love and miss you all.

P.S. Iowa Soccer Association has hinted that they want me to be a full time worker for them. They have not told me much about anything, other than they are creating a job that they think I would be great at...Interesting, but likely wont get me to leave what I have going here. I will keep y'all posted!

Followers

Blog Archive