Thursday, September 20, 2007

Im always griping about no one posting so I think it is the right time to compliment
Jocey, Cindi, Nathan, Bobby and Jeff on their latest posts. WAY TO GO GUYS AND GALS.
I hear all the time --- my life is boring------ I have nothing to post ------etc. I love it all even the mundane and ho hum! You might think it is DRAB but I think it is all very interesting and will let future generations know about our daily lives. the good times and the bad it all works out as our families history------So Keep Posting
Love to all Dad

HERE IS AN EMAIL FROM CINDI.
I think it is important so I am posting it:

well at least for me it´s morning, you´re probably just going to bed now.

Not much to say, just wanted to send a little note. Seminary was great this morning. I hate waking up, but LOVE teaching the Gospel. I get so excited about things that I´m learning and want to share that excitement with the kids. Most days I get through to them, some days they´re a bit sleepy! But in each class my testimony grows. Today we talked again about the fall of Adam and the consequence of the fall. That of course lead to the Atonement of Christ. It dosen´t matter in what setting you´re in, when you talk about the Atonement the Spirit fills the room and bares testimony of the truthfulness of the Atonement and how much God and Jesus love us. Anyway, like I always say, it´s a wonderful way to start the day.

I hope you are worrying less...unlikely, but I hope. I love you and hope you have a happy happy day!
keep smiling
me

Followers

Blog Archive