Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad! Happy Anniversary Patrice and Jocey, welcome back from Powell Bobby and Gina and congratulations to the spaniards for winning the European Cup. They played a beautiful brand of football and deserved the 20th victory in a row.

Utah days;
1) I got to see mom this weekend, we had fun relaxing with Milly and Lauren all day Saturday.
2) This past weekend my soccer club (www.infinitysc.com) made their debut in a tournament. They won the tournament while knocking off the state cup champions, went 5-0-0, scored 26 goals and allowed 7 in their first appearance.
3) Actually dating someone that is chasing me (sorry mom, she's 20, but you met her so...?)
4) Ive nearly gotten my Iowa farmers tan gone and I am enjoying a little more freedom now that tryouts are complete and training schedules are set.
5) Real Salt Lake is in second place in the west and it seems that Bobby, Gina Dad and I will hit up the July 3rd match and get a firework show to end the night.
6) Church is fun, FHE was Beach volleyball and socializing.
7) Happier than I have been in a long while.

Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts, they are paying off.

Love you all.

Followers

Blog Archive