Monday, June 30, 2008


PATRICE AND JOCELYN

HAPPY BELATED (Only 1 day)

14TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!

I remembered on Sunday but wanted to post this picture of the two of you on that Special Day!!

Also, I hope Jocelyn won't be too upset with me, but I am including a paragraph from an email I received from her today. I thought it had a wonderful idea of a way for you young families to celebrate your anniversaries!!

"One thing I forgot to tell Mom was that we had a cake, that Bernadette made, after lunch on Sunday. I decorated it with 14 candles and told the kids it was a surprise birthday. Then we blew them out and we explained that 14 years ago we started our family so it was our family’s birthday. In other words it was our 14th wedding anniversary."

LOVE, MOM






Followers

Blog Archive