Monday, November 10, 2008

Yup, I´m 30.


I have to say that David did an excelent job this year (it´s only taken 5 years to train him, but better late than never). First, at 12:30am he gave me my first present... cute little HPmini laptop (it´s so cute and so unlike him to buy something like this for me). The next morning we got up late and walked into town for our favorite breakfast...soggy, warm mini croisants and chocolate churros....and we wonder why we´re fat!?!?! We came home and I played with my new computer then he told me to get dressed (in a dress) because we were going to go to a fancy restaurant to eat dinner (of course we had to stop by his moms house first so she could give me my present). We got there and surprise surprise they had a little party for me! He´s getting better at lying...I´ll have to be more careful now!
Sunday I had to go to a Ward Conference in another ward and David went to eat dinner at one of his futbol friends house with another couple from the ward. He was sweet enough to come pick me up and take me to the dinner when I got done with the conference (I wasn´t going to go to the dinner). After dinner we went to be with Carlos.
All in all, it was a very good birthday weekend. Thanks honey!


Followers

Blog Archive