Monday, March 23, 2009

Gina Leaves for a funeral and Lu comes to party!!!

Gina's grandpa past away 2 days before his 90th birthday so Gina and her family flew out to Milwaukee to celebrate his life. She had a good time spending a few days with her dads side of the family out there.

Meanwhile back at the Ginn home I took over Gina's responsibilities of a mom. I am currently unemployed so I jumped right in. Yes she does a lot of stuff all day. Getting the kids off to school, changing 100's of poopie diapers, and lot's of cleaning up after the kids. I love her so much- shes got the toughest most rewarding job in the world---- tending our precious kids!!!

The first night Uncle Wade came down and helped us make Leprechaun traps- Stacia's teacher told them that it was possible to catch these little critters so we tried. But I think that we were a day late- The little things are too fast and I think more of them come out the night before St Patricks Day and we made the traps that night.


Then Aunt Lu came up and spent 3 quality days with us- She is such a great aunt to me. All the kids love her and we spent many hours playing games and putting puzzles together. Thanks for the quality time LU!!!!! We owe you.

Followers

Blog Archive