Friday, April 24, 2009

April....

Miriam came home to visit with some friends from Valencia. She went to her favorite salon to get her hair cut and on Sunday when we went to have family dinner we were...let´s say... shocked!! The poor thing let her hairstylest do what she wanted and came out with two toned hair and a super "artistic" cut. And we didn´t make things better because we told her what we REALLY think about it! The only one nice enough to say it was wonderful was cute little grandpa...aren´t grandpa´s great!!
Last week we celebrated a birthday of one of the young adults in our ward at our house (she was one of my YW years ago) and had some of the other young adults over to celebrate. It was fun, we ate, had bday cake and played games.

Fridays are now my date days with Carlos. Just before I went to hang out with him I stopped by a store and saw Pepridge Farm cookies (I´d never seen them here before) so I bought them to take for a snack for Carlos...I ate some too!!

Of course, Youth Conference. We had diferent activities at conference and this was MY group. We had lots of fun...I love being with the youth.
GO Group 9!!!








Followers

Blog Archive