Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hi All!
You know those moments that are so thrilling and exciting that your spine tingles and you get goosebumps all over your body – we’ve all had them, but it’s been a while for me – until a week ago Thursday. I was sitting at my desk at work, when I answered the telephone. On the other end was Marion, yelling ‘WE SOLD THE HOUSE – WE SOLD THE HOUSE.’ I have to tell you, it’s the HAPPIEST AND MOST EXCITED I’ve heard my sister in a VERY, VERY long time. It gave me CHILLS up and down my spine and GOOSEBUMPS all over my body! She went on to tell me that she had signed the escrow papers; that it would be a short-sale and that, the new owners wanted to move in by Memorial Day. Can you believe it – they sold the house to Philadelphia Eagles player, Stacy Andrews (that’s his pic below). I guess there are a number of players living in Marion’s housing complex and he wanted to LIVE among his team mates. Also, one of his ‘BIG MUST HAVES’ was a 3-car garage and their house was the only one for sale with a 3-car garage – so, YEAH FOR THE NORTON’S – By June, they’ll be in Utah, so much closer to ME and of course, to many of the rest of the family. For sure closer to all the Norton’s, whom almost all live in Utah. The first thing I said was ‘Be on notice, I’m at your house for the holiday’s so set a place at the table for ME!”

One funny little side note, Marion said she had to wonder how her next door neighbor was going to take this new development. Her neighbor is a ‘little guy’ of the ‘Jewish’ persuasion and so, Marion thought he would either think he’s really ‘COOL’ because he had a BIG FOOTBALL PLAYER living next door, or ‘Oh, no, there goes the neighborhood.!!” But in the end, Marion doesn’t really care, whatever – all she really cares about is that the house is sold, she is making plans for the move and that in just little more than a month, her entire family will be reunited!! That’s all we’ve cared about too! WE LOVE YOU – NORTONS!! And we’re all so happy that your family will be together, to start a NEW TIME IN YOUR LIFE TOGETHER IN UTAH!

Till next time,
Love you all,
Aunt Cassy

Followers

Blog Archive