Sunday, November 20, 2005





Last night went off exactly as planned! I can't believe that everyone I invited showed up. I had planned a surprise unbirthday party for Ninha, and it turned out amazing. I know it wasn't her birthday, but in March I didn't do anything for her real birthday. I invited 25 people to have a nice dinner at a Brazilian restaurant, and 35 people showed up. There was enough room for everyone to sit down but not anywhere for Ninha and I to sit. Fun was had by all and it was great food. The most amazing part of the dinner was the cake. I had special ordered a cake from a specialty bakery in Dana Point. It was an arial view of Rio de Janeiro. The whole thing was made of white chocolate and Ninha loved it. Check out the pictures, and thanks to all those who showed up. Ninha loved it!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive