Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Yeah, I'm finally 'with it'!! Here's the post I tried to post the other day:

Just trying to figure out how this works!! In the process of trying to sign in, I just went along and created another blog! Famille Duffort is the name. Hopefully Patrice's side of the family will do as well with it as the Ginn's have with theirs. I love seeing the pictures and reading about what everyone is doing. Thank you so much for creating this. Glad it's working better than a newsletter! It sure makes it easy to keep up with everyone.
Since I'm writing, I should take a minute to say that our trip to CA was great, all the way around. The kids traveled very well and the trips were pretty uneventful both ways, which is always a welcomed thing when traveling alone with 4 kids. We enjoyed spending time with Gramma Cass and being able to visit with Andy, Ninha, Shawnna and Drew almost every day. The cousins know each other much better now. Of course the kids loved our trip to Disneyland. The girls were in seventh heaven with all those princesses! I'll have to post some pictures soon.
Now that I know how to do this (kind of!) I'll try to post often.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Love from Luxembourg

Followers

Blog Archive