Friday, November 18, 2005

UTAH BOUND

Well, I was just thinking that i would give everyone a heads up as to my travel plans. I will be leaving around 10 p.m. central time tonight (Friday). We were going to leave at noon today and then we got word that The Creighton mens soccer team was hosting their first round match in the NCAA soccer tournament. As dissapointed I am with their style of play this fall, I could not pass up a capacity crowd of 8,000 people in 35 degree weather. It just sounded too fun to pass up. SO Early Saturday morning (depending on the need to stop and sleep or not) I will roll into Utah County and be dropped off by our IWCC Men's captain (from springville) his wife (from Lehi) and our womens captain (from west Jordan). You would think that these kids were sick of me after 3.5 months of me yelling and demanding stuff out of them on the soccer pitch. Anyway. I will be in town from Saturday to the following Sunday after the holiday. Love y'all.

Followers

Blog Archive