Monday, November 14, 2005

Now that soccer is over and the relationship with Britt is over...i find myself bored and lacking desire to do anything. Fortunatly I get to see all of your smiling faces next week as well as my Utah friends. I hope it will rejuvinate me and give me energy/desire to keep pushing.

I am planning on being in town this Saturday...I will likely drop in on some friends or Bobbys for my first night in town. Anyone have an extra cr for me to scoot around in for the week?

I am driving out there with the maried couple on the team. Much cheaper than flying. And it will give me a lot of time to catch up on one of my papers for my English class. Oh and Hamlet...what a great book...except for that bloody OLD ENGLISH crap!

Anyway, I am busy at work scheduling next season and making sure that kids are attending class.

Club soccer is going well. My club girls...that are not good at all, are playing in one of the hugest tournaments in the nation...they will get slaughtered...but I am trying to get them prepared for what is about to happen to them. Teaching defense all the time ets boring, but i am trying to find different ways to implement it though.

Anyway, thought i would catch you up....oh yeah...winter is upon us...the bitterness begins today in the mid west.

Love y'all!!!

Followers

Blog Archive