Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good to hear how everyone is doing. I thought I would let everyone know what is going on here in New Jersey.
The phone has started ringing a lot. On Sunday, the calls started about three and didn't end until after nine. The other night Bryan and I were going to start watching a movie at nine and the phone rang. He didn't get off the call until after ten. I think this may be a trend. It is all good though and doesn't really bother us that much.
The kids have been on pins and needles waiting for their teacher letters to arrive. Abby was on the phone with four different girlfriends last night and there was a lot of high pitched squealing going on. When Spencer turned to me and asked why his friends hadn't called I told him, "Boys don't do that Spence." He looked at Abby dancing all over the place and said, "Yea, I guess your right." There is a lot of girl stuff going on around here lately. I guess we are moving into that era. I overheard a one sided conversation yesterday about he benefits of lip gloss. Ugh, I am so glad boys don't do that. I guess with them it is something different, like when John asks if I want to hear a funny joke and after I say yes he burps and laughs hysterically. I just don't know what could be funnier than that.
Poor John is convinced that he is going to school just like Abby and Spencer. I am not looking forward to the trauma that is likely to occur when the bus rolls away without him. Oh well.
So that is like in a nutshell here. We are busy like everyone else. Our best to all of you.

Followers

Blog Archive