Saturday, January 10, 2009

Colorful Snow Funnnn


It stopped snowing for a day here in Utah so we decided to venture out into the snow. Stacia, Landon and I went out to fill in the igloo holes and fill a few more buckets. (we fill a few buckets every now and then, pour some water into the buckets and let it freeze over night so the block is solid) I got bored with just filling holes so I thought we should paint the igloo to add some color. (The new trend is painted igloos these days ya know) I found some water bottles filled them with a little H2O and a few drops of food color. The kids had a blast "painting the igloo". Then I put some in the blocks so tomorrow I can put colored blocks on the top. Did you know that igloos aren't as much fun when there is no roof? Really the thing is just a Ginn Family sculpture- where it goes from here is any body's guess! We will see how tall we can get the thing.






Fun in the cold snow

Followers

Blog Archive