Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well - face book has attacked the family so there is no time for blogging I guess. It was 82 degrees in so cal today and no snow. There isn't much to report since there are no holidays oooops MLK day on Monday post pictures of what you do to celebrate this day off??????!!!! I don't think I will be watching too much TV next week cause all the good shows will be pre-empted for something else. I cleaned the garage and worked on my continuing ed course so I can renew my tech licence before March 1. Helped mom reconcile the business account and watched some tv.
thanks for all the photos of the grand kids we always love and appreciate them.
Now it is your turn to just write about nothing like I JUST DID. Looks like Marion fell of the blogging cliff and Cindi too she could always show us how skinny she is getting on the no carb diet.
Whatever love dad

Followers

Blog Archive