Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hopefully all is well with everyone. It is fun catching up with one another. I have to admit, being away from everyone is taking its toll on me. Soccer is all I do these days. My club girls, that are seriously not good, got accepted into one of the most prestigious tournaments in the nation and will be heading to Texas from Dec. 2-4. It is nicem out here, people are not so stingy...they are actually going to fly me down there so i can be at meetings the night before the tournament begins. The tournament is going to pay for all of my rooming and food because I am a college coach and will be there recruiting as well...should be exciting! I am going to try and see if Adam and Cassaundra want to come and see me, but i will be in Dallas and they will be in the Houston area if I am not mistaken.

Anyway, if the IWCC boys and girls make it to nationals, late November/early Dec. will be brutal on the air miles. Nov19-21 ti texas or phoenix for nationals...Nov.22-30th-Utah for t-day...Dec. 2nd-4th texas for club girls tournament. Should be a brutal few weeks out of the suitcase.

Love and miss y'all!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive