Friday, October 21, 2005

So I called mom and dad today (11pm their time, 8am my time) becuase I had turned off my alarm clock and over slept. This ment that I hade missed my train and ride to work. This ment a "sick day". I felt horribly bad about it so I called them to get some sympathy (which of course I didn´t get) but it did help me get my mind off of feeling guilty.

I love this blog thing. I love to see your pictures and hear what´s happening with everyone. Bobby just to let you know, your wife... she´s beautiful! Your kids are adorable. And you... have fuzzy stuff all around your mouth! I always put a picture of family on the destktop and because Brandi has her site and I can get more pictures, that way I always have her girls on the computer. But since we´ll be sharing more pics on this sight I´ll be able to have a bit more variety (not that I don´t like have my cute neices on the computer!) Now I have your family picture on the desktop. It´s a great picture. Tell Stacia and Landon to stop growing, at least until I can see them next month! I´m excited about your house!! I´m sure it feels good to finally see that some day you will have a house of your own. David and I started looking for apartments (because that is a house here and they cost just as much) but decided we needed to what a little while longer. OH, one other thing. I´d like to get on the webcam with you guys some time (by sometime I mean saturday or sunday mornings for you). I´ll try to get on tomorrow and check every now and then.

Hope the Nathan Ginn Family is having fun at Disney World.

Hope it´s nothing serious Jeff!

Mom and Dad, thanks for talking to me even though it was so late for you!

love you all.
(if the spelling is bad or phrases don´t make sense, just remember I speak and think in a different language 24 hours a day, and forgive me!!)

Followers

Blog Archive