Monday, October 31, 2005





One more night of "Trick or Treat" has come and gone. Drew was Spiderman and Shawnna was the Invisible Woman from the Fantastic Four. Fun was had by all. It was great for Shawnna to have other kids to go out with instead of just her boring, old parents. As you can tell by the pictures, Drew was not going to let us put that mask on him. Lucky for us we could control him long enough to take a few pictures.
For all of you Ginn kids, how many times can you remember lining up along those stairs to take our pictures for Halloween? I can't remember a year that I lived here that we didn't line up and take a picture. My favorite was when Marion, Bobby, Nathan were all dressed up as girls. I think so, at least. Or maybe it was just Bobby that was dressed up as a girl. If you can remember, let me know! I'd love to walk down memory lane sometime about that one!
More pictures on the way.
Andy and Family.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive