Saturday, October 15, 2005

I like that you did this Nate, how come it is not as nice as Brandi's site?

All is well in Iowa. I have had some recent bumps in the road with life, but i keep the scriptures close to me and in particularly find myself returning to 2nd Timothy 1:7 & 13.

I love and miss you all. I think I am going to drive out to Utah with some players on Tuesday the 24th and leave Utah on, Sunday, the 29th. Nearly a full week in Utah with the fam...can I borrow a car?

Soccer:
The IWCC Girls
13-0-3
76 Goals For
6 Goals against
1st in their Conference
9th in the nation...yes even after beating the #1 team in we are still not top 5.

The IWCC Boys
12-3-2
38 Goals For
16 Goals Allowed
1st In Conference
Receiving votes for top 20 in the nation

Council Bluffs Futbol
Don't have all of the stats, but we won more goals and scored more goals than our opponents did as a club. However, we have had some major bumps in the first season of the clubs exictencs. Regardless, with the glass half full attitude we think we have mad a huge stride in our soccer community on the neglected EAST side of the river.

Please keep me in your prayers, I need the Lord big time these days...know that you are each in my daily prayers.

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Nate Ginn said...

This one is free. Brandi's is $9/month.

Followers

Blog Archive