Friday, March 31, 2006

I am sorry that I didn't post anything on Wednesday when Cassy asked me to, but my new job and getting off at 3 pm has kept me "so" busy lately. Cassy left at 3 or so on Wednesday afternoon and is making great time. She will be rolling into our lovely driveway about 7 or 8 pm this evening, Friday, March 31st. It's amazing that she did so well and in so little time at that. Every time she drove to Orem to visit or just travel, she took over 13 hours, and most of the time she would stop in St. George. This time she did have to stop in St. George, but only because of a horrible accident near Baker which took her over an hour and a half to drive only 10 miles or so!!!! After that she said it was like normal, busy southern California traffic all the way to Las Vegas, which took it's toll on her too. She left St. George on Thursday morning at 8 am sharp and arrived all the way on the inside edge of Nebraska around midnight. What a trooper. She left this morning and called from Davenport, Iowa to let me know what time she thought she would be coming in. I am so proud of her for pushing it and making it in record time. I hope she can rest enough to be able to enjoy a little of the Chicago life while she is here until Sunday.

One more note! President Hinkley has gotten very ill recently and it is rumored that this will be his last conference here with us. Let's try to pay more attention and cherish all of his wonderful words during this beautiful time of General Conference.
We love you and hope all is well.

Followers

Blog Archive