Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well, Nathan is finally getting a chance to report in. Work and life have been VERY busy lately. Right now all things are good. Saturday was a very eventful day here. It was nice and sunny with a pretty strong breeze. Anyway, just look at the pictures and I am sure you will figure out why Alexa had a good day. We only had a few bumps, crashes, and bruises. Thanks for all of the updates. BY the way Jocey I am not sure if you knew this, but I am the Curriculum chair for the Charter school that Alexa attends. I can give you a K-6 grade curriculum. It is in an Excel spreadsheet format, if you would like to know exactly what a US kid has as a curriculum. It is a Core Knowledge Curriculum and is about as close as you get to a College Prep Elementary School and yet it is still a public school. Let me know.

Love you all,
Nathan

Followers

Blog Archive