Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ok, I guess its my turn. I check this thing often enough you would think I would do a better job at posting. I just love reading about all of you. Honestly, I look forward to seeing pictures of Bobby's new house, seeing Jeff in action, hearing about Andy's new adventure. It all is just so exciting to me. I hope all of you know how happy I am for all of you.

Life here in the Garden State isn't too eventful. We think they are going to make our ward a branch soon because although we have a ton of members most of them are inactive. We are trying to hold down the fort with our five callings apiece, but man church is a challenge these days. The kids are outside playing (thats where they have been everyday after school this week since the weather is so nice) and I can see them out the window as I type. I have to say, I love it that they can just do their own thing and have so much fun. I am busy doing the spring cleanup of the yard. I told Bryan that him working a ton means that he comes home to a much buffer wife since hauling sod is giving me a workout. Isn't it funny that I think yard work is so great. Who woulda thought? I seem like I would be more comfortable in an air conditioned mall, but in truth I am loving having this big old yard to do stuff in. I will have to post some pictures when I have cut out all the planter beds and gotten everything into shape. I just have to add that when Grandpa still had the old house he took me over there to mow the lawn once. I was so sorry at it that he gave up trying to teach me and just did it himself. Wouldn't he just laugh seeing me drive our lawn tractor?

Well, dinner is made and I have to track down my gang. I love you all. Keep putting up those pictures because I love to see you all.

Marion

Followers

Blog Archive