Monday, April 10, 2006



Easter came a little early for the Normand Clan. Shawnna finally got her dancing pad and stuff that she has wanted since Christmas. We got her one for Christmas, but it was a little complicated. She will use this one until she gets into it and graduate to the bigger one.
Little Drew is all ready for some NBA action with his Slam Dunk basketball setup. He hasn't grasped the actual "throw" in basket, all he wants to do is dunk it!
Cassy and I were talking earlier about how we always get them these toys about 6 months to 1 year too early, but I think they will be able to handle these games.
Things at work are getting good. We are three weeks into the class and I only have three weeks until I start teaching a complete 11 week course all by myslef. I think with my knowledge of the cars and product I will be a valuable asset to this team of instructors here in Chicago.

Followers

Blog Archive