Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hi Cindi and all
Took the staff to lunch yesterday. Olga, Dolores, Mary, Shan, Megan, Monica and Marty.
Had a great lunch and then on the way out I had them each grab a bunch of root beer balls for Cindi. They dont\'t have root beer in Spain. I'll be happy to send them as soon as I receive the two things we left behind that I have been waiting for you to send. For a month. See folks Cindi has a little procrastination problem along with Nathan who hasent sent his mom's Christmas gift yet. Genetics can be a two edged sword. No matter we love you all and can't wait to see the Christmas morning pictures posted on this blogg hopefully before next Christmas. Mom, Cassy and I are going to the Cannon resturant in Dana Point for Christmas dinner. I will post some pictures
Love DAD

Followers

Blog Archive