Friday, December 22, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!! and to everyone else.

I´m am official un-unemployed! I mean I have a job!! I start on January second. I´m really nervous, but excited at the same time. It´s in Barcelona, which I like a lot. And I make more than at my old icky job, which I really like a lot.

David is also changing jobs in January. I have to give my little husband credit within a year he, he has almost doubled what he started out making at his first job. He will have more responsibility in the new job so he´s really excited about it.

Now that we are both making more money we can actually start THINKING/DREAMING about buying an apartment, where before we couldn´t even do that. We still can´t buy one, but at least we´re coming closer to the posibility. (at least we can save more!)

Christmas is crazy here. If you think we eat a lot in the US for Christmas imagine this...
the 24th at my mother in laws for a roast beef dinner
the 25th at my sister in laws for a big chicken lunch/dinner
the 26th at my mother in laws again for another big lunch/dinner
the 31st at my mother in laws for a big SEAFOOD dinner(she´s good to me and makes chiken just for me!!)
the 6th of January (kings day...something about three kings going to visits Christ?!?!) I´m going to have the family and some of David´s friends over for a lunch/dinner...so obviously it won´t be as yummy, but I´m going to pick out a few recipes from the books mom gave me and see what I come up with!!

So, no diet for me... at least not until all the eating ends!!

Love you all. Hope all is well. Hugs and kisses for everyone. Keep smiling! cindi

Followers

Blog Archive