Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from Lehi, Utah!

I had the great opportunity to be with the Bobby Ginn family and video their Christmas morning as they opened presents. I will try to post the video by weeks end so you can see the emotions of a 4 year old (Stacia) get jerked around as she went through what she thought was a dissapointing Christmas. It is a fun 40 minutes, I will try to edit it down a bit. the Ginn home is happy and humble. They are wonderful hosts!

The Big question is....

....the Ginn family drew names to get everyone presents...what did everyone get from who?

I will answer first: I got nothing from Cindi, however, I know she made some attempts but they fell through. A.C., i am still waiting for my Bobby Convey Jersey ;)

Bobby and Gina did get me a nose hair trimmer and finger/toe nail kit, an adidas toiletry kit some candy and mom sent me a card and money to go see Charlotte's Web with the Bobby Ginn family.

Clue us all in, what did you get from the person that drew your name?

Love ya!

-Jeffery Jon

Followers

Blog Archive