Thursday, March 01, 2007


Hello Everyone
I am working on getting a date and time for the return of Elder Webb. I will let you know as soon as I know dates and times for sure. We are all so excited to see him again. Can hardly wait!!! I do know that he will be flying in on April 7.
I also have some news........ Last Saturday a very special gentleman proposed to me. We are now engaged!!! Wow, exciting and scary. I am attaching a couple of pictures so that you can all start evaluating. ha ha We have not set a date yet. We want Jason and Heather to meet him, so things will be after Jason gets back.
We met last year at the Single Adult conference in June. We started dating in December. It has been fast, but it has been wonderful! He is a good man and he is on the peaceful path of following Christ. We are excited. I just wanted to let you know, and share the good news. I think he will be a great blessing to our family.

Love you all,

Delanie

Followers

Blog Archive