Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Here I sit. It is 3 am Tuesday When I try and sleep I start coughing and then there is this wheeezing noise that sounds like bubbles bursting as you squeeze a sponge. You try to sleep but your mind keeps wondering if your lungs are just turning into foam. There is no pain just the untimley coughing spasam that wakes you up just as you are about to doze off. You suck sucrets to numbe your throat and take advil cold and sinus to dry up your nose and nothing seems to help. Sometimes you can actually fade off for an hour but then the coughing wakes you up and it starts all over again. I don't cough as much when I am sitting up so thats why I am here at the computer. My body actually feels a bit better and my mind is clearer. That is good and bad I lay there and worry about how I am going to deal with things at the labs when I get back etc.
Mom is having a hard time sleeping with me coughing and they are working her so hard I am afraid she will get sick too. But she is a real trooper and just keeps going and going and going. Sorry to bore you with all this but it is something to do in the middle of the night when you can't sleep.
Later Dad

Followers

Blog Archive