Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hi All!! More good news about new baby, Grace Marion Norton. I had a call this morning from Marion from her hospital bed, to let me know, she and baby Grace are doing great! Found out that Gracie is 20-inches long, another statistic to add to the list. All the children and Dad were there visiting. Of course, Abby and Spencer were great about sitting still and keeping things together, but John, well he was another story-no sitting still for him!! He had to be up and about and all over but I'm sure everyone is very excited about the new addition to the 'Norton Gang.' I talked a moment yesterday with Abby, and I could really hear the excitment in her voice to know she has a 'little sister,' that she gets to be a 'big sister' and at last she is not out numbered by the 'boys'!!! Of course, Marion sounded a little tired but was glad to have the company today, she said it was a little 'boring' just lazing around the hospital and would much prefer to be 'home' - Wednesday can't come soon enough for Marion and Gracie!!

Love you all - Till next time!
Aunt Cassy
(I just love being an Aunt again!!)

Followers

Blog Archive