Sunday, August 19, 2007


I've been gone this last week to girls camp - really it was a boys/girls camp. It was different than I imagined but a good experience none the less. I basically just hung out and helped in the kitchen (not my fault, just the way it was organized - or wasn't!) Two of my girls are in the top picture - Joana (middle) and Christine (right). I made a few friends myself which was nice. Christine Dubaux and Isabelle LeBrun. We laughed a lot which is good for those stomach muscles.

I've been gone for over two of the last four weeks so this next week is devoted to my own family. I promised the kids we would set up the tent in the back yard and camp out for a couple days. We'll see if Patrice joins us - I don't know if he'll be up to sleeping on the ground!! He can help the kids make bows and arrows out of hazelnut tree branches. We'll have a bonfire and hot dogs and marshmallows. Our back yard is pretty big and the back half if pretty 'wild' so it really will be like camping out in the woods.

Have a good week. I'll keep you posted on our week.

Followers

Blog Archive