Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just a note to let everyone know that as of Tuesday night we are not in harms way. The cabin in Big Bear is not in any danger as of this time and niether is the condo in Del Mar. The news reporters are doing their best to get accurate information out but with fires raging from Ventura county to the Mexican border it is very difficult. The winds are calming down a little so that gives the firemen some hope. It will still probably be a week to ten days before all the fires are put out. I will be fine here while mom is in Utah. I'm not an invalid guys!!! Someone has to be here to get the important papers out if the worst should occur. Keep us in your prayers and all of those that have or will lose their homes.
Jeff I never could tell my right from my left so is it the blue Jacket tall one or the green jacket short one? They both look kinda blond to me?

Followers

Blog Archive