Friday, December 07, 2007


Hi All!
This is the whole gang at Disney Paris during my recent visit with Jocelyn and the family over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Also, since Jocelyn was good enough to post some pics, I thought I could add some narrative about each one, so here goes:


1. This is a photo-op location at the entrance to Main Street Disneyland. Jocelyn thought maybe this would be a good one for Christmas!


2. This is me, Grandma Cass getting special love and hugs from Guillaume in the hotel room the morning I was leaving. He's my real 'lovey-dovey-huggy' grandson and it shows! Love you Guillaumeee-nomee!


3. This is me and the kids squeezed into the back of the car at the hotel the morning I left for home. It was a real tight squeeze too - trying to get all of my bags and everyone else's stuff in the car for the ride to the airport and home to Luxembourg for the rest of the family was quite a feat and had everyone laughing!!


4. Giving and getting goodbye hugs and kisses at the airport. It's always so hard for me to leave everyone. To know it will such a long time before I see them again, but I guess that's part of life when everyone lives so far away. I'm so thankful for computers, the internet and all the wonderful technology we have now to keep in touch!


5. Margot and Grandma Cass on the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland. We have our laser guns aimed and are firing away at any and all targets we can. We went on this ride 2 times, the kids really like it and it gave us all another time to 'best' our personal scores!!


6. Here is Jocelyn, the kids and me waiting to drive the little cars - always a favorite of the kids! It was always a favorite of mine when I was little too! Oh, gosh, when I look at this picture, look how much I have shrunk!! Even with my spiked hair, I really look short next to Jocelyn - I guess it's just part of getting old!!


7. Oh, no - it's Margot behind the wheel - giving it all she's got!! Grandma Cass has the 'pedal to the metal.' It's so much fun for grandparents to watch their grandchildren experience all those 'new' things - and driving for Margot, sure is a 'new thing.'


8. Perceval enjoying the carousel in Fantasyland. I was running off trying to find the bathroom - yikes!!!


9. This was another photo op - That's 'Lumiere' from Beauty and the Beast with all the little Duffort 'beauties and beasts' gathered round!


10. Family photo at Guillaume Andre Duffort's baptism day - November 18th, 2007. Guillaume's in his 'grown up - just like Dad' suit. Now, he really likes to go to Church, all dressed up like the big guys!! I think he's going to enjoy really nice clothes, just like his Dad!!


11. Photo of the entire family: Bottom row, the Duffort children, left to right, Margot, Perceval, Guillaume and Alienor. Next row up, Bernadette, Patrice's mom, Me, Jocelyn, Patrice and Remi, Patrice's dad.


12. Guillaume at home with his 'Pineapple Upside Down' birthday cake and candles. Cake and ice cream was eaten, presents were opened and a good time was had by all!!


13. Last but not least, (even though it sideways) was Thanksgiving Dinner at the Duffort's. Jocelyn was really good to me, cooking a turkey, mashed potatoes, real candied yams and green bean casserole. What a wonder feast for me and the whole family!! What more could I ask for?? Homemade pumpkin tart for dessert - YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

That's all folks!!

Take care and love,

Cassy / Grandma Cass

Followers

Blog Archive